Historical Villa and Farm with Chianti vineyards, olive trees
An exceptional historic estate, overlooking the Arno River and just 25 km from Florence and its airport, and 50 km from Pisa and the sea of Versilia.
The land of 360 hectares include 20 hectares Chianti Colli Fiorentini vineyards, 20 ha olive grove, and a 1800’s arboreal PARK of 20 ha inside which there are 7,500 sqm of ancient buildings: the 3000 sqm Villa, with greenhouses and stables, the farm and a few farm complexes all convertible into residences.
The Superintendency of Monumental Buildings gave its approval for the transformation of the structure in tourist residences. The property is adjacent to a 18-holes Golf Club.